Canton-Massillon Chapter of ASM International - Freshman Scholarship Application
2020-2021 Scholarship Deadline: Post mark no later than April 23, 2021
1. The applicant attends a high school encompassed by a 446XX or 447XX zip code. School listing can be found here.
2. The applicant is being admitted for direct enrollment in an ABET accredited College of Engineering for the Fall 2021 semester.
3. The scholarship can not be used at a College of Technology (e.g., Stark State College of Technology).
4. Up to 2 scholarship awards of $2,000 will be awarded
5. A minimum ACT composite score of 28 is required for all applications.
6. The scholarship is NOT renewable.
7. The application must be completed in full and returned with letters of recommendation by the date listed above.
8. This financial award will be paid after the student has registered in an Engineering College for the Fall semester. A copy of the schedule of classes must be supplied to receive the check.
9. Questions about submitting the application should be directed to Patrick Anderson (Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org)
ASM World Headquarters9639 Kinsman RoadMaterials Park, OH 44073-0002440.338.5151 (US)+1 440.462.0292 (International)email@example.com
ASM International is the world's largest association of materials-centric engineers and scientists. We are dedicated to informing, educating, and connecting the materials community to solve problems and stimulate innovation around the world.
PROCESSING & PERFORMANCE