Sponsoring Company: Citrine Informatics
Date and Time: Thursday April 8, 11 a.m. EDT
Event Title: The Business and Scientific Value of Artificial Intelligence in R&D of New Materials
Speaker: Raphael Stargrove, VP Product Strategy
Join Raphael Stargrove, Citrine’s VP of product strategy, as he shares how the Citrine Platform can positively impact R&D and business outcomes. The talk will discuss various benefits of artificial intelligence (AI) in materials and chemicals, including:
- Faster speed to market
- Increased responsiveness to customer and market needs
- Greater knowledge retention and new hire onboarding
As part of the presentation, a demo of Citrine Platform’s smart data management and AI capabilities will be provided.
In this webinar, attendees will learn about:
- The basics of artificial intelligence, materials informatics, and the capabilities of the Citrine Platform
- The business value of AI and smart data management for materials and chemicals R&D
- How the Citrine Platform works
- A related case study
Raphael Stargrove, vice president of product strategy, is responsible for Citrine’s platform strategy and evolution. After leading materials at Shapeways, a leading 3D printing company, and advanced manufacturing and materials product management at Autodesk, he joined Citrine to focus on the most underutilized lever in products design and engineering—the development and deployment of new materials.