ASM Online Member Community

View Only

July Meeting Minutes, Newsletter, and Charter - Oh, my!

• 1.  July Meeting Minutes, Newsletter, and Charter - Oh, my!

Posted 08-05-2022 21:43
    RSTC Members,

Here are the July meeting minutes, our latest newsletter, and our charter.  Please make note of the following:
    1. We would like to have a short technical talk at our meetings.  If you have new advances, back-to-basics, or other residual stress-related topics that you'd like to present, please contact James Pineault.  We would like to make a special invitation to students to present their work related to residual stress.
    2. If you have a colleague that would be interested in joining RSTC, please pass along the information or contact me.  I can send out minutes and newsletters.  Please also consider advertising our committee at your technical meetings.
    3. Please contribute to our Members in the News and our What's New (Trivia) sections in the newsletter.  We want to share your successes with our membership.  We also plan to offer a student section in the newsletter to highlight their work and activities.
    4. If you'd like to help with a subcommittee, please let me know.  We appreciate your participation as we continue to grow.
    Hope you're having a great summer!
    Regards,
    Beth
    Secretary, RSTC

------------------------------
    Beth Snipes Chapter Council Chair 2020-2021
    Sr. Materials Engineer, FASM
    TEC Materials Testing
    Loudon TN
    (865) 458-1991
    ------------------------------
    Education courses