Dear Thermal Spray Community!
The ASM Thermal Spray Society (TSS) event TSS Open Mic Virtual Series mission is to provide a platform for emerging professionals (i.e., students and post-docs) in the thermal spray to engage, learn, and network with established experts, leaders, and innovators in the field.
Now in its 4th season (2023-2024), it comes again with outstanding speakers who will share with the community amazing life lessons on professional development.
And this is the initial list of the 4th season (2023-2024) of outstanding speakers:
"Ad Astra – Professional Life Lessons from Blue Origin Thermal Spray Engineers for Reaching the Stars!"
Wednesday, October 18, 2023 – 9:00 a.m. North American ET
– Hugo A. Hernandez-Alvarez, PhD, PEng., Senior Materials & Process Engineer, Blue Origin (USA)
– Li Li, Principal Research Engineer, Blue Origin (USA)
– Christos Perdikaris, Senior Materials and Process Engineer, Blue Origin (USA)
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 – 9:00 a.m. North American ET
– To be announced
Wednesday, January 17, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. North American ET
– Ann Bolcavage, Engineering Fellow (Coatings), Rolls Royce (USA)
Navigating Tomorrow: Insights from Emerging Trailblazers in Thermal Spray
Wednesday, February 21, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. North American ET
– Edward J Gildersleeve V, Forschungszentrum Jülich (Germany)
– Bianca Preuss, Chemnitz University of Technology (Germany)
– ABHIJITH K S, Florida International University (USA)
Wednesday, March 20, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. ET
– Alan Burgess, Spraywerx Technologies (Canada)
All TSS Open Mic Webinars series are free to attend to anybody in the world. Registration will open soon.
Meanwhile, see more info at the TSS Open Mic website: TSS Open Mic Series (asminternational.org)
ASM World Headquarters9639 Kinsman RoadMaterials Park, OH44073-0002
Contact UsAbout UsLegal