NOTE: In order to apply for this opportunity, please login to ASM Connect with your ASM website credentials. Deadline to apply is April 3, 2023.
ASM Chapter Council is seeking volunteers for a three year term (to begin 9/1/2023) to represent Chapters in Districts 3, 5, 8, 9, 13, and 14. This is a great chance for you to help connect with other Chapter leaders, participate in ideation, and help plan and support Leadership Day, Chapter Programming Grants, the Chapter Awards Program, and other important resources and programs.
- District 3: Phoenix, Albuquerque, Los Alamos, Rocky Mountain, Utah
- District 5: Atlanta, Savannah River, Greenville (Old South), Central Florida
- District 8: Northern New England, Boston, Central Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Hartford, Southern Connecticut
- District 9: Eastern New York, Buffalo, Mohawk Valley
- District 13: Chicago Regional, Notre Dame, Calumet, Fort Wayne, Milwaukee, Indianapolis
- District 14: Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus
: The primary requirement is that you have served (or are serving) as either a Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, or Treasurer in an ASM Professional Chapter and
be a member of a Chapter within the district you are representing. Your ASM membership must be current and active.More Information
: Please see the 2022-2023 Chapter Council Manual (click here to view
) for more information on the responsibilities of a Chapter Council member and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org