ASM is looking for three volunteers to serve as judges for the ASM Geodesic Domes Design Competition (DomesDay). This contest will take place in-person at IMAT on October 17, 2023 in the Exhibit Hall. Judging is expected to take approximately 2 hours and is scheduled to being at 10 AM. Judges will evaluate the submissions on Presentation, Poster, and Aesthetics.
Please see the requirements below:
To be a DomesDay Judge, you must:
- Be an ASM Professional Member.
- Be able to attend IMAT in-person.
- Commit approximately 2 hours on October 17, 2023 towards the judging (to begin at 10 AM).
- Be comfortable scoring contestants on their submissions.
- Have familiarity with different materials and manufacturing processes
Prior to submitting your name for consideration, please visit the DomesDay website by clicking here to review the official rules.